Sunday, April 23, 2017

Why do I run in the winter?

The winter is cold, it's hard to breathe, my joints hurt. Why do I continue to run through the winter?

Besides the fact that I enjoy my time running there is one reason that I run through the winter.....

... So I am not too out of breath to smell the flowers I run past in the spring. :) It's very nice running by all the flowering trees and gardens and just taking a nice big breath and absorb the good smells and feelings.

Updates:


  • I have lost 12 pounds since I started running. 
  • I can now run at Sean's pace (not his work out pace, but his regular pace). We like to remember the first run we did together where I didn't even make it around the block. haha 
  • I am finally confident enough that I am not constantly wondering who is watching and what I am doing wrong. 

Sorry it is still not a substantial post.

No comments:

Post a Comment